For specific information about the NH Salesperson licensing process, please refer to the NH Real Estate Program – Examination Candidate Handbook that is downloadable and printable in the USB given to students on the first day of the Verani School of Real Estate pre-licensing course or online at: http://documents.goamp.com/Publications/candidateHandbooks/NHREP-handbook.pdf
- You will need to complete the required 40 hour NH Real Estate Commission Accredited Salesperson pre-licensing course. When you finish this course, you will receive an affidavit signed by your instructor confirming your completion. Be sure to keep a copy of the affidavit, all the pre-licensing forms, and payments for your records.
- Please be aware that you have up to one year from the start of your pre-licensing class to take the exam. Once you register for the exam, you must take the NH Salesperson exam within 3 months of the registration date.
- The NH Salesperson Pre-Licensing course affidavit, the $155 NH Salesperson Exam fee (payable to: Treasurer, State of NH), and the NH Salesperson Exam Registration form need to be mailed or personally delivered to the NH Real Estate Commission at 121 South Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301. A NH Salesperson exam registration form is printable in the Verani School of Real Estate USB which is given to each student on the first day of the pre-licensing course.
- It may take a week or more for the NH Real Estate Commission to process your NH Salesperson Exam Registration and they then notify the “AMP” testing service. You will receive an exam registration notice from the “AMP” testing service provider via a postcard or an email. Please contact the NH Real Estate Commission about the status of your exam registration if it is more than two weeks. You must take the exam within 3 months of your registration.
- Once you receive your exam registration notification from the “AMP” testing service, you will need to make an appointment to take the NH Real Estate Salesperson exam online at www.goAMP.com or you can call the “AMP” Testing Services at 1-800-345-6559. The NH Salesperson Exams are administered only by appointment at 9AM or 1:30PM on Monday through Saturday at H&R Block AMP Assessment Centers. NH H&R Block AMP. Assessment Centers are located in Concord, Manchester, Nashua, and Portsmouth. You may also take the NH Salesperson exam at an out-of-state AMP Assessment Center if this is more convenient. Please review the AMP Assessment Center locations online at: http://online.goamp.com/CandidateHome/assessmentCenterNetworkLocations.aspx.
- A computerized printout of your results for both the National and NH specific sections are given to you directly after you complete the exam. If you do not pass both the National and NH Specific portions or either one of those portions of the exam, you must re-take the failed portion(s). You will need to complete a new NH Salesperson exam registration form including your NH Salesperson Exam results printout, and then send it to the NH Real Estate Commission along with the $155 exam fee (made payable to: Treasurer, State of NH).
- Congratulations! You passed both the National and NH specific portions to the NH Salesperson exam. You will then need to complete the NH Salesperson’s License application. Please be honest and thorough. Three to five licensee’s get called before the NH Real Estate Commission every month because of untrue or misinterpreted answers on the licensing application form. Call the NH Real Estate Commission if you have any questions. You may mail the NH Salesperson License application form along with the $90 fee (made payable to: Treasurer, State of NH) or personally deliver them to the NH Real Estate Commission at 121 South Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301. You must apply for your NH Salesperson within 6 months of passing the examination regardless of whether you decide to be active or inactive. An updated (07/2017) NH Salesperson Exam License Application form is printable in the Verani School of Real Estate USB flash drive, which is given to each student on the first day of the pre-licensing course.
- Also, please remember to send the Criminal Record Release Authorization Form to the NH State Police with a fee of $25 (made payable to: State of NH-Criminal Records). The form can be found here: http://www.oplc.nh.gov/real-estate-commission/documents/criminal-records-form.pdf.
- If you exceed any of the NH Salesperson exam and licensing time limitations mandated bythe NH Real Estate Commission, the NH Real Estate Commission may require you to re-take the 40 hour pre-license course, and/or re-take the NH Salesperson exam, and would include paying for all the associated fees.