Get Your NH Real Estate License
Starting a new career in real estate begins at Verani School of Real Estate. Once you complete the 40-hour pre-license program, you will qualify to take the NH Real Estate Salesperson Exam to obtain your NH real estate license. The Verani pre-licensing program offers many simulated tests, quizzes, and all the resources needed to prepare you for a successful real estate career. We also offer complimentary career counseling and recruiter interviews.
Steps to Becoming a Real Estate Agent
Do you have the spirit of an entrepreneur? Do you see opportunity in every situation and strive to reach your own personal goals? If you are an energetic and outgoing individual, then you just might have what it takes to succeed in real estate.
- Are you ready to commit? If you are serious about a career in real estate, you will need to be all in. Everything worthwhile takes time.
- Join our accredited pre-licensed program and learn the basics that will prepare you for the future.
- Take the NH Real Estate Salesperson Exam. It’s a comprehensive test, but with the right program and study habits, you will do great.
- Find the right place to start your career. We would be happy to talk with you about a future with Verani Realty. We are the state’s largest real estate brokerage, with offices located throughout NH and MA.
Why Choose Verani School of Real Estate
- 40 hours of required classroom instruction
- Textbook and other optional class materials
- NH State Law materials included
- Courses taught by an experienced real estate instructor and educator
- Courses are held in various New Hampshire locations
- Pre-licensing Course accredited by the NH Real Estate Commission
- Optional career counseling and no-obligation interviews with recruiters
- All classes are taught in lecture format and incorporate real life real estate scenarios and case studies
- Available reciprocal classes with affiliated instructors
- Low fee of *$365.00 for the pre-license program includes textbooks and quizzes
*Program Fee does not include testing fees, criminal background check, and license activation.