LeeAnn is a licensed real estate professional and trainer with years of hands on experience that she brings into the classroom.
- November 2017: Developed, integrated, and presented three new segments regarding REALTOR Safety, REALTOR Resources, and REALTOR Branding to comply with the WHITE MOUNTAIN BOARD OF REALTORS annual and mandatory NEW REALTOR ORIENTATION
- January 2017 to Current: Founded Verani Realty’s, now monthly, 3 hour class “THINK TANK”, based out of the Moultonborough office location. Classes are aimed at best practices, techniques, and field application of transactional expectations for real estate agents with between 0 to 24 months of experience. Topics include: contract writing, customer versus client representation, firm resources, transactional organization of files.
Professional Experience & Achievements
- 2016 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Honor Society Recipient
- 2017 White Mountain Board of REALTORS®, Board of Directors
- 2018 White Mountain Board of REALTORS®, Vice-President
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Company Certified Trainer
- NAR Certified: Resort and Second Home Property Specialist [RSPS]
- Pinkerton Academy
- BA – University of New Hampshire
- Commercial Driver’s License